FCUK Her Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Rs.4,000.00 Ex Tax: Rs.1,710.00
Sexy, sensual and provocative. For the original bad girl!
· A glittering black dress, blood red lipstick, a pair of high heels, Ricky Martin was right, she is living la vida loca
· Fcuk for Her is to celebrate the free-spirit of the woman who doesn't care about the world
· She is luscious, seductive and is not shy to show off her sexiness
· The centre of composition is made of sandalwood, jasmine and Barringtonia flower from Madagascar with its intense, sensual scent
· The new, modern harmony of aquatic iris and citrus is in the top
· The heart is sensual, sexy and provocative thanks to rich intense bouquet of Barringtonia, peony, violet and jasmine
· The base is warm and inviting: sandalwood, cedar, amber and vanilla
· Fcuk For Her Edt Spray has a floral, oriental fragrance locked in an ultramodern bottle
· The design of the bottle made of glass and metal suggests the modern character of the fragrance
Price Of Fcuk For Her Spray EDT (100 ml) Online In India - 1589 .
Average Rating 4.7 / 5 (3 Ratings)
French Connection UK (FCUK) is a well-known and extremely controversial fashion brand. It was founded in 1972 by Stephen Marks in London. It manufactures fashionable accessories, clothing and fragrances for both men and women, which have become popular amongst the masses. The brand acronym FCUK, easily interchangeable with a slang, has got them a lot of attention (positive as well as negative). But, all the controversy just increased the brand popularity as it started selling t-shirts with various wacky quotes. It has a strong base in UK, US and Canada and is loved by the young generation.
They started their fragrances in 2004. The fragrances are new, fresh and appealing to the young crowd. The first two fragrances FCUK him and FCUK her bought them a lot of controversy as well as customers. Since then, the brand has proudly flaunted its acronym and has become well recognised all around the world. There are around 13 fragrances under this brand.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: